Continuing on with my Gift Guide Series, this one is all about the ladies! There is a little bit of everything included in this list. Whether you’re shopping for your best friend, mom, grandma, girlfriend, or wife… I know you will find something special for her on this list.
- Bose Headphones: If you read my men’s gift guide (if you haven’t click here), then you saw that these were on there too!! I’m including them again on this gift guide because EVERYONE needs these headphones!!
- Fossil Watch: What girl doesn’t love a cute watch to pair with an outfit?!? This watch is very versatile and can be worn with basically anything!!!
- Pandora Earrings: Bouncing off #2, these are simple yet beautiful earrings that can really pull together an outfit! Any girl would be happy to receive these!!
- Sorel Joan of Arc Boots: I’ve had these boots for about 6 years now and they still look brand new!! They’re the best winter boots I’ve ever owned, they keep your feet warm and are super cute!!
- Gucci Belt: I got this as a gift from Tommy and it’s definitely a splurge, but quality over quantity, it’s one of the nicest belts I’ve ever owned.
- Kendra Scott Earrings: I got myself these for my birthday this year, because in case you didn’t know, Kendra Scott offers 50% off one item on your birthday month! They’re so delicate and simple but very beautiful.
- Glow Pads: I got these from my good friend Racquel who is a Nurse Practitioner with a focus on injections and skincare. You only use them one time a week so they last forever, and they make your skin feel so tight the next morning!
- Scarf: You can never go wrong with a little scarf. This may arguably be one of the easiest gifts to buy a woman. This also may explain why I have about 50 haha!
- Quay High Key Sunnies: I got these a few months back and they’re my new favorite sunglasses. I actually like them more than the Ray-Bans that I had (until I lost them).
- Perfume: I found this perfume when I was scrolling through the Macy’s perfume section and fell in love with this scent! It’s very subtle but smells… elegant, if that can be put into a smell haha!
- Leopard Sneakers: For $34, these are the perfect gift for any woman! They’re also super comfortable!
- Eyeshadow Palette: This has been my go-to eyeshadow palette for a while now. The colors are so beautiful and look good on everyone!
- Sherpa: This cozy little thing is just what a woman wants in her closet. It can be thrown over almost every outfit.
- Weighted Blanket: I wish I could scream about this blanket from the top of every roof. I kept hearing things about weighted blankets so I decided to try it out for myself. This is my new favorite thing ever, it makes me feel so calm and cozy!
- Cardigan: Going along with the scarf, a cardigan is another easy gift that most women will love :).
- Slippers: I live in these things, just ask Tommy ;), he gets mad because I leave them lying around the house and then he trips on them hehe oops!
- Candle: Anthropology candles are the best smelling candles EVER! They also last a very long time and are worth the money in my opinion!
- Winter Hat: This is the cutest little hat ever and also so so warm!
Until next time.
Peace & Love,