I created this tasty holiday drink featuring the new 1st Phorm, limited time Level 1 Peppermint Bark Protein!!! Of course, I couldn’t just keep this to myself, so I’m here to share 🤪🤪
The best part about this recipe is that it’s only a few ingredients and contains things you probably already have in your cupboard! Keep reading for my YUMMY Peppermint Bark Protein Hot Chocolate recipe….☕️🍫
1. Mix in a shaker cup: 1 scoop Level-1 Peppermint Bark, 1 TBSP Unsweetened Herseys Cocoa mix, 6oz of water, and 6oz of Unsweetened Almond milk. Shake it up REALLY good!
2. Put 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract in a mug
3. Pour the protein mix in the mug
4. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds
5. Top with Redi Whip and Cinnamon
Instead of spending $3.62 on a Grande Hot Chocolate topped with whip cream at Starbucks.. you can make this for less than a dollar total! Not to mention, the calories/macros for the Starbucks drink contain 400 calories and 43 grams of sugar.
This protein hot chocolate drink contains 190 calories and 25 grams of protein with only a few grams of sugar. Little swaps like this can end up saving over 1,000 calories each week, it’s crazy how fast it can add up!
Until next time.
Peace & Love,