You go into your makeup drawer, bag, beauty room, etc. and you start grabbing without even thinking, everyone has their go-to products, am I right?! Whether it’s the same foundation you’ve been using since 2013 or the palette you’ve been dipping into non-stop for the past 4 months, I know you know what I’m talking about! I, of course, also have my essentials and I would love to tell you about how awesome they are because GUESS WHAT?!!!! This month (the month of November), all Sephora beauty insiders get a certain percentage off all prestige products the 1st through the 11th 😍😍😍 So, if you’ve ever thought about trying my essentials, now is the time to take the leap and make that purchase!! Y’all are probably like, “Ok Laura, we have literally no idea what you’re talking about??? Sephora???” Let me give you the deets!
SOOOOO to make this short and sweet…
- There are three tiers of the membership (rewards program) at Sephora, with each tier having its own discount rate
- Sephora Rouge members get first access at 20% off the event’s products (Nov 1-11) CODE: HOLIDAYSAVE
- VIB members will receive access to shop holiday event products at 15% off (Nov 7-11) CODE: HOLIDAYSAVE
- Beauty Insider Members will be able to shop the holiday event at 10% off (Nov 7-11) CODE: HOLIDAYSAVE
- If you have never signed up for Sephora’s insider program, sign up for free (here) online or in stores, and instantly qualify to shop the Beauty Insider Holiday Event
ANYWAYS… now that you know the fine details, let’s get into the good stuff… THE MAKEUP 💁🏼😍💃🏼 All of these products get me through my everyday life and have made the test of time. I mean this when I say they are my essentials. This list completes a full face of makeup, so if you were to feel so inclined to use only these products, they will get you through an entire day and give you a handful of options/different looks!!
- Moisturizer: Jane Iredale Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer ($44)
- Foundation: IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream ($38)
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer ($27)
- Setting Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder ($38)
- Blush/Bronzer: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer ($30) + Galifornia Blush ($30)
- Brows: ABH Brow Powder Duo ($23)
- Eyeshadow Palette: Tarte Tartelette Toasted Palette ($39)
- Highlight: Becca Pressed Highlighter – Champagne Pop ($38)
- Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($24)
- Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray ($33)
Click on any of the LINKED products below to purchase 😍😍 All of the products above are on rotation, as well as a few of my backups 😉 Hope you enjoy!!! Don’t forget to sign up for Sephora’s Beauty Insider rewards program and use the code: HOLIDAYSAVE to save anywhere from 10-20% off all these products! You have until November 11th 😊
Until next time.