Even though I already have two entire drawers filled with suits from the past few years, I always feel peer pressure to buy new ones. I mean, it’s like against all female rules to be seen wearing the same bathing suit as last year, right?
I’m going on vacation to Scottsdale, Arizona next week so I have been searching high and low for some good suits. I’ve come across my fair share of terrible ones that don’t fit at all and make me look like a penguin BUT along with that, I’ve found some good ones.
I don’t know if it’s just me, but this year was EXTRA hard trying to find affordable cute suits. I know the new style these days is more thong/cheeky bottoms but I just can’t get myself to wear that. I mean, if my dad saw me walking around the beach wearing a thong as a bikini, I’m not sure I’d be on this earth anymore (RIP Laura). If you feel comfortable rockin’ those cheeky bikini bottoms – girl, YOU DO YOU!
Below are five suits that I’ve found and LOVED so far this year. Three of them are extremely affordable yet still good quality, and two are a little on the pricier side – but totally worth it! If you end up ordering any of these suits and rock them this summer or on vacation, TAG ME, I want to see!!
Click on the suit name to be taken to the website to read more or purchase any of the bikinis.
- Lemonfish Strapless Bandeau Bikini: I got a size small and it fits pretty true to size, very soft!
- Cupshe One-Shoulder Bikini: I got a size small in this as well and fits true to size. Cupshe is an online brand and I’ve heard their customer service isn’t the greatest. Because of this, I recommend ordering from Amazon versus directly from their website. This way if the suit happens to not work out, you can return it to Amazon, rather than Cupshe 😉
- Cupshe Vintage Lace One Piece: I got a size small in this and it fits perfect. It also has adjustable straps, which are AMAZING because not everyone has the same size torso! I’m not usually one to go for one-piece bikinis but this was too cute to pass up!
- Free People Maldives Bikini: This is a little on the pricier side but for good reason – these are the most comfortable bikini bottoms I’ve ever tried. They come up a little higher but hit my hips perfectly! I got a medium in the bottoms and a small in the top, which you can find here.
- 437 Swimwear Bikini: This one is definitely more on the cheeky side for the bottoms but it’s not too bad. I ordered a medium in the bottoms and later returned them for a small. After walking around in them a bit I noticed they started to give me a bit of a wedgie ha-ha! The bikini bottom can be paired with any of the tops on the site but I think this top here is super cute.
I hope you like the suits. If you come across any you love, shoot a picture my way!
Until next time.
Peace & Love,